Tuesday, April 8, 2008

April 8, 2008

Weight: 184.5

Gotta love when that water weight starts coming back off!!! Okay, so I decided to sleep a little later today...got up at 7:00 instead of 6:30 and am actually proud of the fact that I still managed to make it to work by 7:45! Right now I'm on my lunch break eating my self-created Chicken Caesar Salad (mmmm!!!) and listening to some old music I forgot was on my computer. Right now it's "El Tango De Roxanne" from Moulin Rouge. I've decided to seriously downsize my CD collection (I have about 60 gigs worth of mp3's anyway) and debating whether to just yard sale 'em or stick 'em on eBay. We'll see what my time looks like this week and that will probably determine the route I pick. Goals for the rest of the day:
  1. Walk the Ravines (if it's not raining)
  2. Sift through some of the Christmas boxes still in the living room (yes, I know it's April)
  3. Go see the boys (it's been two days!!!)
  4. Try to be in bed by 10:00 (notice, I said TRY)
Not real exciting stuff, but I figure that will come later! Hope everyone is well!

P.S. Check out the video below of the twins riding the Dumbo ride at Toys R' Us...they're such goofballs!

No comments: