Friday, April 11, 2008

April 11, 2008

Weight: 183.0

Yeah, baby...I can see the 170's! LOL! Okay, had to syke myself up...sorry about that! At some point, I will make it to the gym. For now, walking two miles up and down hills is working just fine for me. If it starts getting too hot, then I'll venture indoors. This is when I honestly miss living in Eureka. Cool weather year-round and who wouldn't love hiking among the Redwoods??? I will say that I don't miss the earthquakes. While we only had a few while I was there...they freaked me out enough to appreciate the fact that at least you know when a hurricane is coming. In an earthquake, you get the warning when your car starts bouncing into the emergency lane (yes, it did and no, I'd rather not relive it). I made another video of the twins today to add to my YouTube page. It chronicles all the little clips I've taken of them since birth to now. I also finally broke down and bought my domain name and hosting server for the next two years. I haven't had time to add anything yet, but once I do, I will let you guys know where to find it if you're interested in my web design abilities. ;cD

That's all for tonight. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

No comments: